"I feel like my life is a burden," "I find it hard to get the joy of living", "My life doesn't make much sense." These are some of the phrases that repeat itself to someone in the recumbent syndrome.
According to the biodecoding/biodecoding and Salomon called, a recumbent, is a person who is born to supplant a dead relative.
In family constellations would be that person to be represented can not take his eyes off the ground, because he is looking at a deceased relative and that his duel has not been done. So the live one looks at him so that he is not an excluded, but to be considered.
For a person to be considered "recumbent", more than 5 of the following characteristics must be counted. And if it is also by dates, then we have the security:
- Sadness: In most cases we will find the blockade in sadness. People who say "I've always felt sad and I don't know why." They are people who are always sad, seldom smile and not think of hearing from them a laugh or a laugh.
- There is no pleasure: people who after the drama feel that they have no right to pleasure (bruxism, for example). He refuses to assist for a good walk, a pleasant meeting, a party, dancing. Nothing motivates them.
- Lying phrases: They use a short tone, they barely hear them when they talk, they always seem to whisper, and they do it to "not awaken the dead."
-"I don't live my life."
-"I have the impression that we are two inside myself."
"I'm in a slump, I can't move."
"I'm like a living dead."
"I am dead in life."
- You don't have to know the deceased. To be recumbent, it is basic and primordial that the person has not known the dead. In other words, the dead family member died before he conceive to the recumbent.
- The immobility: There are three positions that the recumbent presents when sleeping:
-Hands crossed on the chest. -Hands supported along the body. -Hands resting on the belly.
In any of these positions, the constant, is that during the sleep, the position does not change, as well as they fall asleep, so they wake up. When the person sleeps he doesn't realize that. You see a lot in the NAPs more, than at night.
Another aspect of "mobility" is that it can be quite the opposite. They are people who sleep a lot, they stir all the sheets and things on the bed.
- The color of the clothes: they like very much the black color to dress, special attention to the young Gothic or "darks". They also tend to use other colors, but always dark or sad: coffee, purple, gray. Sometimes it is just the opposite and compensate using a lot of white, but this is more by culture, when that color means duel.
- Music: They listen to sad music and/or talk about death. Usually, "non-commercial", Gothic, dark music, etc.
- Specific professions: all those that relate to dead, save people on the verge of death, professions where varied personalities are expressed (for the dead to come out), professions related to heights, sky, or cold. Doctors, forensics, nurses, hostesses, pilots, actors, physiotherapists, dancers, gymnasts, midwives, mountain guides,
Ski instructors, etc.
- Names. Those who bear the same name as the deceased or, bear names of angels.
- Dates: a) date of birth, coinciding with the date of death of the deceased.
- B. Date of conception, coinciding with the date of death of the deceased.
- C. Date of birth, coinciding with the date of conception of the deceased.
Rule for dates: When a family member dies in the tree, the living procreates a baby with 2 personalities: one of them is the organic personality and the other is the psychological personality. Both in order to "repair" the dead, what has done the dead, supply the dead, change the bad that made the dead, etc. Usually the ones that come to repair a dead man, do it with dead in the line of "great-grandparents", that is why it is important to make the tree as high as possible.
Typical illnesses of a recumbent:
- Arteriosclerosis and sclerosis. 80% of these diseases are caused by transgenerational (histories in the family tree and lying.
- Parkinson: I want to move but I don't want to move.
- Rheumatoid polyarthritis.
- Obesity, overweight, many times, we bring a dead man.
- Pulmonary disabling diseases: chronic bronchitis, asthma, respiratory insuficiéncias…
- Swollen belly with many gases: rot of the dead.
- Bruxism: Do not allow pleasure in life.
- Diabetes: Having to live a dead man inside, I need lots of sugar reserves to move.
- Hyperactive children: Memories of incest and yacientes.
- Sleep Apnea.
- Sleepwalking: It is the "other" that moves us and takes us for a walk at night.
- Mental illnesses.
To determine whether you are recumbent or not, you necessarily need to study the whole tree or make a family constellation.
In the process of Root Healing, when performing a family constellation we see where is the recumbent that is followed when the person (the recumbent) is facing the ground and it is impossible to look away from there. By placing the recumbent and putting his parents to accept him, the recumbent is free to follow him because there are those who are in charge of taking care of him. So you can start looking into life.
Based on a text of Akasha Integral healing.
You can download more bibliography on transgenerational here.
You can make your enquiry leaving me a message with your email below or escribiéndome directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.